Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Woo Hoo! I did it!

Woo Hoo!  I did it!  I passed my big test in my computer mechanics class today!  I’m still alive and moving forward now in college.  This test was huge for me.  If I could get past this test the door would be open for me to keep moving forward in my hardest class this semester.  I have always believed that this test would set the tone and the pace for the rest of this semester.  Now that I’ve got past this test I’ve got new hope that I can make it through the rest of this class and semester.

On a different note I’m anxiously awaiting my State baseball meeting tomorrow night.  Tomorrow night I get to get together with a bunch of fellow umps, talk baseball, and find out all of the new rules for this coming year.  Actually I’ve already seen all of the rules change and there are only a couple of new rules that will have any effect that I can see.  The rest of the rules changes are just little things that won’t effect the way the game is played.

Reading in Proverbs tonight I get to read one of my all time favorite chapters in the Bible.  Proverbs 31 talks about “The wife of a noble character.”  Verses 10, 11, & 12 really jump out at me and pretty much sum up how I feel about my wife.  “Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies. Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life. She will not hinder him but help him all her life.”  I can only hope and pray that all men could feel that way about their wives.

Be Blessed!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: