Friday, January 06, 2006

If a man alone in the woods speaks...

I’m not big on passing things on that I get in emails but every once in a while I get a good one.  I thought I’d start out this blog on a lighter note!  Here it goes…

"If a man alone in the woods speaks, and his wife cannot hear him, is he still wrong?”

Hey guys, do you ever feel that way?  I know I do from time to time.  Just for the record I do have a wonderful wife that loves me and forgives me.  And it’s a good thing too!  As silly as I get sometimes if my wife really didn’t love me and forgive me I’d be in a big heap of trouble!  I love you honey!

I finally had a pretty decent day today.  I FINALLY got all of my courses for both Cowley College & Wichita State finalized, I think!  One of these days I’m going to find something simple to do that don’t take much time like remodeling our house!

Air1’s verse of the day today is Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.”  I know I’m going to take that verse to heart!  I know that right now the Lord is near and my walk with the Lord is growing every day.  I have no choice now but to seek the Lord.  The Lord is my only hope of making it in this life!

I hope things are going well for you!

Be Blessed!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: