Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I did it! I did it! I did it!

I did it!  I did it!  I did it!  I am now “officially” enrolled with my class schedules set at Wichita State!  I didn’t get much done today but at least I now know that I’m headed to Wichita State in addition to finishing up my basic courses at Cowley College!  That was a big relief!  My classes start this coming Monday, January 8th.  I can hardly wait!

I was reading in Proverbs Chapter 4 today and the last three verses, verses 25-27 really jumped out at me.

Proverbs 4:25-27 (New Living Translation)  
Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you.
Mark out a straight path for your feet; then stick to the path and stay safe. Don't get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

This is one area that the Lord has really been working with me.  Having ADHD I have over the years become so accustomed to loosing my focus, wandering to and fro, and just not concentrating on the task at hand until I complete it. The Lord has opened the doors for me to return to college and to finish my degree.  I have never had the opportunities for success in my life like I have right now.  

All I have to do is just exactly what I am told to do in the above verses.  That shouldn’t be to hard should it?  If I had to do it on my own it would be impossible.  The fact that I have the Holy Spirit living in me and the addition of God putting some incredible people in my life I now know that for the first time it is doable!

Where is God leading you?  Which path does the Lord want you to take?  Do you have anyone to travel that path with you?  The one thing we all have in common is that we all have the instruction manual for life, the Bible, God’s whole and perfect Word available to us any time we need to know God’s direction in our lives.

Be Blessed!

BIG SCOTT

1 comment:

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

i don't know about tomorrow, but God is up to something and everytime he tries to reassure me... I cry... (that from a comedian...) yeah joyful stuff... you know like someone's tickling me