Sunday, January 22, 2006

Congratualtions Timmy Mac!!!

Let’s start off with some good news!  Congratulations to a wonderful Christian brother and one of the most intelligent and creative geeks that I know, Timmy Mac, on his recently announced engagement and pending nuptials!  Tim is the most talented web designer that I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with.  I’ve also enjoyed viewing many of Tim’s great, professional works!  

Tim has just one little flaw that annoys me.  Tim sometimes forgets to fill the rest of the world in on his details.  Hint, hint here Tim my brother!  Would you please fill the rest of the world in on the details of your engagement?  Are we going to have some grand unveiling so the whole world knows who the wonderful woman is that you chosen to be your bride?  Yea Tim!  I’m having fun dissin’ ya on my blog here!  Hehe!!!  Come on man!  Cough up the details!!!

Changing the subject now, what does a married with children kind of guy like me do on a Saturday night when he is in college?  Have dinner with the family, have some family time, make a quick run to Wally World with the wifey, then come home & study, study, study!!!  What a life!  Here it is 12:45 in the morning already and I just got done, at least partially, with studying a chapter in my computer mechanics class.  I told the wifey to wake me up at 9:45 in the morning so I’m not late to church.  Let’s see, that means I can study until about 1:30 in the morning and still get some good sleep!  Ye Haw!!!

I’m in a pretty fun mood tonight.  I might as well be, it sure won’t do me any good to be in a bad mood.  I’ve got a tooth ache that is killing me tonight and I’m not going to bed anyway until the pain killers kick in.  Hopefully the pain killers and my meds will all work together tonight and work at the same time or it might be a long night up without much sleep!  I might have to cave in Monday if this keeps up and call the dentist.  Ugh!!!

In reading Proverbs 21 today verse 23 really jumped out at me.  “If you keep your mouth shut, you will stay out of trouble.”  OK, I’ll shut up now!!!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: