Friday, December 23, 2005

I accept!


Every once in a while a verse just jumps out at you. Colossians 2:8 has just done that to me. Check this out- “Don't let anyone lead you astray with empty philosophy and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the evil powers of this world, and not from Christ.” This time of the year we need to remember this.

I don’t know about you but when I turn on the TV all I see is adds saying by this for Christmas or buy that. Hey! Look at this someone says, this is the ULTIMATE Christmas gift. Let us not forget we’ve already got the ULTIMATE Christmas gift. We’ve got Jesus! All we have to do is accept.

All I’ve got to say is “Jesus, I accept!” I hope you say the same!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!!! ^..^

Scott, if you would like to learn more about Hanukkah and how the Maccabees saved Israel, check out my Xanga blog... -Katie