Thursday, November 03, 2005

DON'T WAIT!!!

disclaimer: If you got this post in your e-mail, skip on down to the next one. I put them up @ the same time. Big Scott

I’ve been meaning to write this the last few times and somehow I’ve managed to get sidetracked and I blew it off.

If you’re feeling down, if you have the blues and you just can’t shake them, if things are in a perpetual state of going wrong, if you’re have repeated bad thoughts about yourself or others it may just be more than the simple blues.

There is help available! DON’T WAIT! Talk with your family physician, your pastor, or a licensed counselor. They can give you direction where you need to go to get further help.

DON’T WAIT!!! Don’t make the same mistake I did & wait. I cry when I think how my life could have been different if I would have got help 15, 10, 5, even 1 or 2 years ago!

Most cities/counties have help available at reduced costs if you need it! I bought the garbage the enemy fed me for 25 years about psychiatric help before I reached out. That wait almost cost me my life!

If you’re not struggling, but you know someone who is, reach out to them. DON’T WAIT!!! There are two things I seek to do for others- 1: Show them Jesus! 2: Reach out to the hurting and lead them to the proverbially well where they too can receive help!

I have a complete list of resources where a person can go to get help thanks to the Depression & Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA) & The National Mental Health Association. Please feel free to email me & I’ll be more then happy to make all of my resources available to anyone in need!

The Holidays are here. Statistically this is the worst time of the year for suicides. This is mainly due to the feeling of loneliness & worthlessness some people get at this time of year.

This year please join with me in giving someone one of the greatest gifts one could ever get here on this Earth, their life back!

Be Blessed!!!

Big Scott

No comments: