Thursday, November 10, 2005

Captain's Log

What is a “blog”?  Dictionary.com defines a blog as “to author an online diary or chronology of thoughts.”  I guess it would be something you would see on Star Trek when the Captain says “Captain’s Log, Star date…”  If I may be allowed to take a spin on that then, I could say since I the head or the “Captain” of our home let me just say “Captain’s Log, Starship Chaos, Star date Lost in time somewhere in 2005.”  The way today has gone, I kind of feel lost in space somewhere!

We set a new record today.  Actually we set two new records today.  The first record was the amount of Happy Meal toys that ones kids can plug a toilet with.  The second record was the size of the Happy Meal toys that our kids were able to get stuck in the toilet.  I’m going to run this one by one of the mechanical engineering Profs at college.  I didn’t think there was any way possible to get a toy that big not only past the first bend in the toilet but in fact they made it all the way to the second bend, up by the tank in the toilet!

With that said, I get to purchase a new toilet tomorrow.  Unfortunately during the thirty minute wrestling match I had with the toilet in the front yard trying to get all of the toys out somehow either the toilet or I got into a bad hold, and, well, I kind of broke the toilet.  When the wrestling match started I didn’t see any neighbors in their yards but by the time I finished most of the neighbors were differently in their yards.  I guess they never saw a main event like that before!

Oh, BTW… I called and checked today about my unemployment insurance and yep, it’s still running @ Government Speed.  UGH!!!

Hope this at least finds things going great for you!

Be Blessed!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: