Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Don't Always Have To Make Sense!!!

One of the problems with being a writer is when your brain is just blank.  Now compound that with someone who tries to be a writer and has ADHD.  I’ve wrote before that my English Comp instructor basically encourages me to write every time that I see her.  It’s nice having someone that encourages you like that.  If it wasn’t for my English comp instructor I probably wouldn’t even be writing this blog right now.

I’ve had my word processing program open now for about four hours trying to figure out what to write.  It’s getting late and I need to get to bed so what I decided to do was just to start writing and see what happens.  If any of this makes any sense tonight it’s by the grace of God because I’m sure at a loss of words.

Now that you mention it I really do feel that I’ve been at a loss for a couple of weeks now.  Anyone that knows me personally would have a hard time believing that I would ever have a loss of words.  So for those of you that believe I can just babble on and on I’ve got some good news for you.  I’m running out of babble!

Maybe there’s a point here somewhere.  The one I can think of is “never say never.”  But then on the other hand, maybe I am just babbling on here and maybe those that think I would never run out of words are right.  Right or wrong, I need to quit babbling.

To take a left turn here and head in another direction I see that we’ve once again come to the end of another month.  Along with ending another month I also come to the end of another cycle in my reading of the book of Proverbs.  When I get to the end of Proverbs I’m always reminded in Chapter 31 just how really great of a wife I’ve got!  I love reading Proverbs 31 because wherever the Word says “wife” I can just insert my wife’s name in there.  I get that warm, fuzzy feeling when I do that!

Oh well, time to get going and start focusing on the month to come and see just what kind of blessings the Lord has in store for not only myself but for my whole family!

Be Blessed!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: