Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Man, I went off of the deep end!!!

Man, I went off of the deep end with my mania today! It’s been a few weeks since I’ve been this hyper and have had this much mania. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest where you’re so up in mania that you can’t even function I would say that I made it to about a 6 or a 7 today. I was really bouncing off of the walls!

I drive a shag truck where I will pull one semi trailer out of a dock and spot in a parking lot and then grab a different trailer and back it back into that dock. I was running around pulling and spotting trailers like there was no tomorrow! I’d back into a dock and hop out and bounce back to the back end of the trailer I was spotting to check how I did on my spot job and to chalk the wheels. I’d see how well I did backing in and I would just jump up & say “PRAISE GOD!” I had to praise God on every spot job I did as I was doing a really great job backing in and I was way to hyper to do that good on my own. I know God was in control today because I was sure having a hard time staying in control!

It’s so nice to know that when my mental disorder gets out of control that God is still in control!

Romans 8:16: For his Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God's children.

Romans 8:26: And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress.

Galatians 5:25: If we are living now by the Holy Spirit, let us follow the Holy Spirit's leading in every part of our lives.

Be Blessed!

BIG!

No comments: