Friday, August 19, 2005

A little mania can be fun!

This is going to be one of those days where I don't say anything deep or resounding! Why not??? I've having a mild manic attack! In fact I've been on one all day! I'm not so sure I should use the words manic attack, but I've definitely been manic all day and I've sure been feeling awnry and wanting to attack, at least in a fun way, kind of like Tigger bouncing Pooh! On days like this my loving wife calls me "Woody Woodpecker". She says I bounce around a whole lot laughing the whole way, almost like He he he he! He he he he! Just like Woody Woodpecker does!

The last week or so I've been on the down (depression) swing. Now I'm on the up swing.

Two things hit home here.

First, even over the last week, Jesus was there with me, lifting me up when I was down, and even somehow managing to minister through me to a couple of people.

Secondly, once again I'm reminded that a little bit of mania can be a little bit fun! Any amount of depression whatsoever is no fun at all!

Be Blessed!

Big Scott

No comments: