Wednesday, October 12, 2005

EURIKA!!!

I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I finally got my passwords all back in order! Oh, wait, you weren't expecting something deeper, were you? Remember, this is Ol' Big Scott here, not someone who has Phd, MD, or some other abbreviated big name after their name. Well, I guess I could put ADD after mine just to confuse people so we could communicate better.

Oh yea, back to the EURIKA!!! part. If your like me you've got passwords for your email(s), banks, credit cards, Paypal, Ebay, so on and so forth. The part I really hate is that no one has come up with a set standard for passwords! Wouldn't it be great if some super smart person somewhere came up with some kind of system where you could use the same numbers, letters, & symbols for all of your passwords and yet your passwords would be universally safe & accepted, not to mention you would have a password that you've got a chance of remembering? I smell $$$ here for someone much smarter then me!

Sorry I've not been able to blog for a bit. My router for my home network went down and I was basically off the web for about a week. That was rough! Yes, you can have withdrawal symptoms from loss of the web too! Anyway... I'M BACK!!! :-)~

I'll see if I can't get something up every day or two now that our network is back up & I've got some time now.

Be Blessed!!!

Big Scott, ADD

P.S. In case you forgot like me or if I lost you a ways back in the first paragraph, I guess I should mention that the ADD after my name would be for Attention Deficit Disorder. Got Ya, didn't I! Hehe

No comments: