Tuesday, October 18, 2005

B-U-M-M-E-R ! ! !

I've been so terribly bummed out today and feeling beat down. Man, have I been under attack! It's not just me, it's my wife too! The dragon--that old serpent, the Devil, Satan(a) has been hammering on us this week! I should have seen it coming though as this week and most of last week I've been led by the Holy Spirit to read over & over again Revelation 20 & 21.

In Revelation 20 & 21 we get to see the end. In the end Jesus wins and so does those us who are called by his name and receive him in our hearts, repent, and proclaim as our Savior. You would think that when God has me reading something like that I should know by now that an attack is on the way. Maybe one of these days I’ll get the HINT!

So why are we under so much attack? I would say it’s pretty simple. This coming Sunday at Word of Life Church here in Wichita, Pam & I are renewing our vows. It’s going to be a real short & sweet only taking about ten minutes or so BUT the ministry that will pour out on those that are there through what God brings forth in testimony and then in Word from Pastor Rob will be just awesome! I am excited for what God is doing!

Couple of notes here…

I’m still working on getting my ADHD under control so I don’t get over hyper under pressure and mess up.

We’re also still working on slowing down the cycling of my Bi-Polar disorder. The good news is that highs aren’t quite as high or long and the lows aren’t as low and long as they used to be. The bad news is that one of my new meds, Geodon, is not agreeing with me very well.

I’ll post more as the week goes along about this weekend. Knowing me, it ought to be a HOOT!

Be Blessed!!!

Big Scott

(a)Revelation 20:2

No comments: