Monday, September 26, 2005

OOPS!!!

OMG!!! A week since my last blog!

A quick update!

My wife wants to ring my neck so to say! Of course that's nothing new when as a wife you're married to a person who is Bi-Polar II & ADHD which means that I'm wired most of the time (manic)!

But this time is different! I've got a surprise planned for my wife & I've been planning for it for about a month now. To make matters worse, I keep giving my poor wife hints as to what is going to be happening. The problem is the hints most of the time don't make sense to her (hehe)! All my wife knows is that IT'S BIG!!!

BTW... If I haven't filled you in yet, drop me an email and I might just let you in on it with the rest of the world. Oh, did I mention that my wife thinks that everyone in the whole world knows but her???

Sorry I haven't blogged for a week.

Works been a little stressful for a bit, but I got it back under control.

And... If you can beleive this... most all of our family including yours truly has joined in with rest of the Heartland for our annual "Fall Allergy Revival!"

Yup, if your family is like ours, buy stock in Puffs & Benydryl!

Let's see if we can't do this a little more often!

Be Blessed!!!

Big Scott

No comments: