Tuesday, December 02, 2008

God Still Has My Back!

God Is Still In Control

I thought that I’d share this quick little story of something that didn’t happen to us last night! We had to go pick our daughter Paula up at East High last night at 9:00 p.m. after her concert rehearsal. We got there a little early so we decided to go done the street to the Kwik Shop & fuel our van.

After I paid for our fuel I had a vision of us pulling out into the street and be rammed by another car. I thought that was kind of weird but went ahead and started to get moving. Immediately I had the same vision again and this time it was more vivid and urgent. I said OK God I’ll precede with care. I pulled out of the parking lot, onto the side street that runs beside the Kwik Shop and stopped at the stop sign.

Cautiously I looked both ways and started to pull out. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash and locked the brakes. Coming out of the dark was a big station wagon, moving fast, with its lights off! I had managed to stop just short and was missed by just a few feet! Another five feet and we would have been toast!

It is sweet to know that God still has your back! Thanks You Jesus!!!

Be Blessed!!!

Scott

No comments: