Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quick Update...

First, let me apologize for not blogging for a while. I guess I’ve had brain lock to some extent for a while!

Good News! Now that warmer weather is here our street ministry is starting to get back into gear, maybe not high gear yet, but at least a higher gear than it has been in over the winter. Twice now we’ve been able to go to Old Town here in Wichita on a Saturday evening and witness. I personally have not had anyone saved at Old Town this year, at least none that I know of, but I know we’ve planted a ton of really good seeds so far and that means that someone else could have had the harvest for the Lord, or at least that what we pray!

And speaking of Old Town, it seems that the lord has now brought together a team of street witnessers. Right now on Saturday evenings we normally have between 10 & 12 witnessers from three or four different churches show up all using the same witnessing method and working together in one heart and one accord just as Jesus would have us to do! If you’d like to see how we witness the first two videos I have posted on our website show what we do. Just go to
http://www.jc4all.com and click on videos.

Please keep us in prayer as coming May 8th – 16th is the Wichita River Festival. This event normally draws well over 250,000 people to Wichita’s downtown area and we are planning on being there to witness. What an opportunity this will be for us to witness! I can hardly wait!

That’s about it for now! I’ll try to do a better job of updating!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: