Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good News!

Good news to report again. First of all I went and weighed in again and I found out that I lost another 4 pounds. I realize that for pounds isn’t much but at least I’m still headed in the right direction! This means that so far I’ve lost right at 60 pounds! My first goal is to loose 100 pounds by the first of August. At the rate I’ve been loosing I should be able to make my goal with just a little room to spare.

Next, I should say that I am writing this blog on a Saturday evening about 10:00 p.m. after I just got in from doing street ministry so I’m in a pretty good mood as street ministry has really went well this week, praise God! First of all let me say that this week alone I’ve went through close to 300 of million dollar bill gospel tracts on my own! This week between going to the Keeper of the Plains, Old Town, and Wal-Mart I’ve really had the opportunity to reach out, plant seeds, and do some pretty neat ministry!

It still amazes me how well my million dollar bills go over! I now also have some million peso bills that I hand out to those that speak Spanish. If I meet someone and I offer them a million dollar bill and find out either they don’t speak English or that they do speak Spanish I give them a one million peso bill which says the same thing as my million dollar bill except in Spanish. Every one of the people that I give a million peso bill to are really impressed by it and tell me thank you for giving it to them!

Please pray for the ministry that the Lord has placed on me. Right now I am about to run out of material and I am trusting in the Lord to bring me more material before I run out. Also pray that as I pass out the million dollar bills they serve as God’s seed and I’m planting them in fertile soil!

Mark 16:15 And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.”

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

1 comment:

azer-by-john said...

Good news! Sounds great, thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work. You ought to post a print or a scan of the "Million dollar bill" track you use, I think people would be interested in seeing it. Be blessed!

John Foster