Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling Weird & Praying Wife

I've been feeling kind of weird for the last three months or so. My wife & I wound up on our church's prayer team that meets once a week. I was suppose to teach a class at the same time as the prayer team meets but the class didn't happen so the only other thing to go to was intercessory prayer. Ever since getting saved a little over 20 years ago I learned to pray but I was never very good at it. Now I'm on the prayer team! The Lord knows what he's doing so I'm going to hang in.

There is some good news here. While I'm getting it pounded into me how to pray more fervently as a team my wife has really exploded into an awesome prayer warrior! My wife Pam has never really experienced fervent prayer as a team. However she has really come out of her shell to be a leading member on our team. One thing that we always do every week is to pass around all of the prayer requests that we’ve had come in and everyone takes one or two depending on how many we have come in. When Pam prays over the ones she has I feel the power of her prayer come out and I know she is moving Heaven!

What a blessing it is to have a praying wife! I know that when I’m on the street witnessing that when she is here at home praying I’m covered! When I’m physically or emotionally having problems and she prays for me it doesn’t take long and I get feeling better!

What a blessing it is to have a wife that when she prays God listens and Heaven moves!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: