Monday, March 23, 2009

Another One Saved Tonight!!!

Praise God! Another soul joins the Kingdom tonight! My wife Pam & I went to Wal-Mart in east Wichita tonight to kill some time, get a few things and to pass out some million dollar bills. While at Wal-Mart my wife decided that she needed to go to the restroom so we headed to the back of the store to the restrooms. While I was waiting for my wife I gave a million dollar bill to a gal who was waiting for her guy.

The gal read the tract both front & back then told me that she didn’t know that she needed to both repent and accept Jesus to go to Heaven. She then told me that is what she was going to do so she could go to Heaven! About that time her guy came out and she showed him the million dollar bill and started to explain to him what she was doing and they walked off.

The lesson that the Lord showed me tonight was you never know when or where God may need you just make yourself available so he can use when he needs you!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: