Thursday, January 15, 2009

Still Hanging On!

Good news! It’s two weeks in to the New Year and I still haven’t broken any of New Year’s resolutions. I’ve come close but I’m still on the wagon! I’m still striving to get closer to Jesus even though some days it feels like I’m a million miles away at least I’m still seeking. Every time I’ve weighed in so far I’ve lost weight, praise God!

I’m still struggling and I haven’t given up on my quest to get healthier. I went to the doctor Tuesday and the doctor was pleased with my progress and decided not to put me on insulin praise God. In addition we joined the YMCA again so now I can start working out again with my wife Pam!

As far as our Autistic son Andrew goes I’ve made some changes so I can help him out more. In addition we’ve found some outside support and we have a meeting once a week in our home to help out Andrew and starting next month we’re going to be going to and autistic support group once a month. I sure hope and pray I can make thing s go better as far as Andrew is concerned. He’s a handful but I still love him!

Of all of my resolutions that I made my fifth and last resolutions to share Jesus more seems to be going pretty good! I’ve passed out close to a hundred tracts this month already! I haven’t had the privilege to pray the sinner’s prayer with anyone this month yet but I do know that I’ve planted some really great seeds!

I hope this encourages you to keep on keeping on!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: