Saturday, January 03, 2009

Loosing To Win!

On Thursday, December 18 I wrote the following here in my blog. “One thing that I’m going to do to hold my self accountable is to keep putting updates on my blog here. If I make public what I’m doing then I will have a ton more willpower to be successful in my weight loss battle.” I decided wether I lost, gained, or stayed the same I was going to post it here. Besides, who better to hold me accountable then my readers!

Well, I have good news to report. Today was weigh in day and I weighed in at 497 pounds flully clothed. If you subtract for clothing, shoes, jacket & such you can safely subtract another 5 pounds which would put me at 492 pounds which means that over the past two weeks I lost 7 pounds! I just knew that with all of the great food we had during the holidays that I would have gained weight. But no, I lost 7 pounds praise God! That works out to ½ pound per day which is right where I want to be right now.

My goal now is to loose 50 pounds by the start of baseball season in early April so I can start umpiring again! I have really missed not umpiring the past two years and I can hardly wait to get back out there on the ball field! Besides, umpiring is good exercise and we can most deffinately use the extra money!!!

If your New Year’s resoloution is to loose weight let me know! I’d love to encourage you as I loose to win!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: