Friday, September 09, 2005

Just Thinking Of What Not To Do...

Things that you should not do when your on Manic High...

1: Shave. Especially if you grab a dull razor (My face is healing nicely, Thank You!)

2: Drive: "I was going HOW FAST Officer???"

3: Paint The House: My wife about had a coronary when she woke up from her nap! (I didn't think that color was that bright!)

4: eBay: My wife's common response... "You spent how much on that???!!!"

5: Take The Kids Shopping Without The Wife: Once again... "You spent how much on that???!!!"

6: Starbucks: caffeine + Mania... You know the 40 year old guy on the Alltell commercials trying to breakdance? You ain't seen nothing yet!

7: Prepare Food On The Stove: My Wife has BIG fans handy to clear out the smoke + 2 Fire Extinquishers (Just in case!)

8: Ride A Motorcycle: I found that a broken collarbone can heal nicely in a year (or so)!

9: Chainsaw: This should be self evident. It was for me after the ambulance gave me a ride to the hospital for 80 some odd stitches!

10: Ride A Motorcycle: This should be self evident by now, but... And it was for me after another ride to the hospital for another 80 some odd stitches!

To say that my wife is happy that I've been diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder and that I've been getting help for a while now would be a HUGE understatement! My treatment has done wonders for our budget not to mention my physical safety too! There's much more than what I've listed here but I thought that I'd just highlight a few!

Hope you got a chuckle!

Scott

No comments: