Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Ministry Plans

Wow! It is getting cold outside! The weatherman is calling for a low of +2 degrees for the overnight low tonight here in Wichita! Brrr!!! Needless to say you won’t find me out witnessing on the streets when it gets like this! I much prefer Wal-mart, Dillon’s, the malls, and such!

I believe the Lord is giving me some leading in where he wants me to take the ministry he’s given me over the next year or so. First, I believe that the Lord is leading me to set a goal to pass out 10,000 of the million dollar bill Gospel tracts next year. That may seem like a lot but if I stay diligent and hit all of the big festivals and such here in Wichita I should be able to do it with not much problem.

Secondly, I feel that the Lord is leading me to put together a team to raise the money for 5000 Gospels of John and then distribute then to the different Junior & Senior Highs here around Wichita. This is going to cost us around $1500 but I believe that if indeed this is the will of the Lord the money to pay for them will come in.

That’s about it for now. I’ll try to write more short blogs instead of fewer longer ones in the future! Once again if you’ve got something you’d like to see me write about just drop me a line!

Be Blessed!!!

BIG SCOTT

No comments: