Thursday, June 03, 2010

I’m gearing up for a big weekend here in Wichita and I really need your prayers! Here’s my street witnessing itinerary for this weekend as it stands now. First, Friday evening I’ll be at the Plaza West Car Show at Central & West here in Wichita until from about 7:00 - 8:30. At 8:30 I head to the Keeper of the Plains for a little bit and then Lord willing I will finish off in Old Town.

Saturday evening I start at the Rumble in Delano (
http://www.rumbleindelano.com/) from about 6:00 or so and I’ll be there until about 8:30 when I’ll go back to the Keeper of the Plains for a short time again and then its back over to Old Town to finish out the night.

Like I said I’ve got a busy two evenings planned and could really use your prayers!

Thanks in advance for your prayers & thoughts!


Be Blessed!!!

Scott Kliewer

No comments: