Saturday, January 23, 2010


Check out our van! It really causes people to look & even more then a few stop and ask for "Free Money!"

This is one reason why I use million dollar bill gospel tracts. The van is a real attention getter! I have people chase me down & stop me to ask for the "free money!" In fact last night I had a guy holler at me in the grocery store paking lot & he said "Hey, your the guy with the free million dollar bills aren't you?" He said he had seen me earlier in the day and he was wanting another free million dollar bill so he could pass one on to one of his friends.

Lately I've been seeing more and more people come back up to me after they've got a million dollar bill of their own want another one or two to give to a freind, their kid, or someone else they think could use one.

I guess as long as I'm having the success with the million dollar bill that I'm having I'll keep using it.

No comments: